Subject: Re: [Leica] AA, HCB & Leicas
From: Zeissleica@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 05:15:18 EST

In a message dated 3/21/99 7:19:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ewelch@ponyexpress.net writes:

> Who's primarily an Ansel Adams fan? Anybody here? :-)
>
>  Eric Welch

Sorry about the last post, I bumped the mouse by mistake.  What I was going to
say was,

"Didn't AA just shoot black and white?  Boring..."

(Before I get burned alive, please realize I'm just kidding) :-)

But I had reconsidered, as I didn't want a flame war and bumped the mouse.

/Mitch