Subject: [Leica] Sorry - FS, Minolta Auto Meter IV F
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:10:02 -0600

Luggers,

Sorry for the Monday posting, but I would like to buy a Seconic 508 before
Sat for my granddaughter's wedding and need to know if this one will sell.
(Heck I'm using the Noct. and I need a meter with an illuminated face to be
able to read it <gr>)

Minolta Auto Meter IV F with spherical diffuser (incident light dome), with
case and IB, and with reflected light attachment (40 deg.).  Light use, off
hand I can't find any marks on it.  If there are any you would have look
very closely to see them.  EX ++  to mint- ??
$ 185.00 plus shipping.

If interested please e-mail me at: rheming@ibm.net

Thanks,

Dick Hemingway