Subject: Re: [Leica] AA, HCB & Leicas
From: "Art Peterson" <peterson_art@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 06:15:23 PST

Eric,

Is mine really "Such a narrow taste?"  I like the work of lots of
photographers---Eisenstaedt, Weston, Lange, Capa, Izis, Erwitt, Ray,
Kertesz, Steichen, Stieglitz, Salgado, and Bourke-White, just to name a
few in no particular order.  I just happen to like Cartier-Bresson and
Adams above all.  And that is what you asked, isn't it, "Who's primarily
an Ansel Adams fan?"  Not to like everyone the best is not necessarily
to have "Such a narrow taste."  And in any case, the very word "taste"
implies some degree of descrimination, does it not?

Art Peterson

- ----Original Message Follows----