Subject: Re: [Leica] Nature in USA/Canada and elsewhere
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:54:39 -0800

That 's fine and dandy. There are beautiful and pristine locales in all the
world. The point here is that intelligent people do not go on bragging that
*their* country has the grandest , the bestest, and the mostest, the of
every thing, only ignoramuses do. The author of the original post should get
off his/her chauvinistic high horse. Beauty abounds around the earth, be it
natural, man-made, animal, or human.

Joseph Codispoti

.