Subject: Re: [Leica] Black & white film
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:36:17 EST

In a message dated 3/22/99 2:03:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cbabing3@swbell.net writes:

<< film had fair tonality and unbelievable enlargeability.   >>
Thanks Kip,
My memory was that the film had an absolutely clear substrate coupled with
extremely high resolution and edge sharpness. 16 X 20's looked smooth and
detailed. Contrast even with their developer was still a little harsh. I used
to use the film to show what the 35mm format could do if you wanted to take
the time (at least in terms of detail, if not tonality).
Bob