Subject: Re: [Leica] Urban forest
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:54:20 -0600

At 09:02 PM 3/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Eric, why would you say this?  It was on the bottom of your last message.
>Some of these trite little sayings on your messages are curious and odd.

I enjoy the way language use can put a twist on words, and make such ironic
statements. It's called humor. :-) I have a program with a database of such
statements that randomly places them on the end of my signatures. What I
find interesting is how often those statements are appropriate for the
particular message. Completely unintentional, since I'm not controlling it
at all, other than to edit the database.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.