Subject: Re: [Leica] Autofocus & Leica
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:05:26 -0500

At 12:46 PM 3/23/99 -0600, you wrote:

>Tina, you M user you...
>
>You, certainly are enlightened enough to know what's what. An R8 with a 100
>Apo Macro would have been your tool for such a surgery! :-)

Eric -

I might take that next week, but it's so heavy!!  I couldn't carry a camera
bag and had to fit everything in the small pockets of my scrub suit.  It'll
be a choice between 2 M6's with the Noctilux and 35/1.4 or one M6 with
35/1.4 and the R8 with the 100 Macro.  I'm really more interested in the
overall human interest type shots than the close-ups of the stitching on
the eyeball so I'll probably stick with the M6's!  The photos from
yesterday look pretty good.  Alberto came from Honduras for the cataract
surgery so I was translator as well as photographer!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/