Subject: Re: [Leica] Autofocus & Leica
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:16:16 -0600

At 04:05 PM 3/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
> It'll
>be a choice between 2 M6's with the Noctilux and 35/1.4 or one M6 with
>35/1.4 and the R8 with the 100 Macro.

I would go with the latter, but that's me. Why? To get more variety in my
pictures. Maybe you don't want to do stitches, but I'll bet a closeup of
the bead of sweat on the surgeons brow could be cool. But that's just me. I
just found a rural doctor today to do a photo essay on, so I'm inspired to
get into medical mode! This morning I shot most of a picture story on a
woman who has worked in restaurant kitchens for 39 years and still comes to
work at 1 a.m. and takes care of a husband with lung cancer during the day.
Should be a decent essay for such short notice.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Diplomacy: Say nice doggie until you find a *BIG* stick