Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica New Generation / Outdoor bags
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:06:24 +0100

Pascal wrote:

> So I am looking for something which is easier to carry around that can hold
> an R8 plus winder and 3 to 4 lenses, and is not too much of a burden. I was
> looking at the Leica New Generation (black/olive) and Outdoor (black) combi
> bags (I saw the Outdoor while being at the Leica Akademie in Solms).
> Does anyone have experience with these Leica bags?
> Thanks.

Pascal,

My choice for the kind of outfit you are carrying will be
the Lowepro Mini Trekker (in black).

<http://www.lowepro.com/MAINPAGE/minitrk.htm>

You will have the possibility to let your big zoom on the
camera body
and the weight will be distributed on both your shoulder.

Or the Lowepro Trim Trekker with his removable backpack harness
and his sliding drawer for big lens.

http://www.lowepro.com/MAINPAGE/trmtrek.htm

Lucien