Subject: [Leica] Re: Advise on lens
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:53:38 -0500 (EST)

I have one of these that made, I think, in 1960. It is heavy, but a very
nice lens. I don't know what the current price might be.

Ken Wilcox

>I have been offered a Summicron 90mm f2 lens (#17402!!) which is made by
>Leitz Canada.   The lens has a built in integral 2 part hood and is chrome
>finish.   It is screw thread but has an M adapter.   Can anyone advise re
>the lens and give me an approximate age and what I should expect to pay.
>The lens looks in exc+ condition and is complete with its original leather
>case.
>
>Thanks for the help!
>
>Gerry (UK)

- ----
Davison Middle School                         preferred--->
<wilcox@tir.com>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                              <kwilcox@gfn.org>