Subject: Re: [Leica] London trip recommendation
From: HMWaxman@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:09:26 EST

In a message dated 99-03-25 06:23:32 EST, xplanell@openbank.es writes:

<< I'll be in London next week.

 I want to know which are the most interesting photo bookshops in
 London. I also want if anyone can recommend me any interest
 place to visit near London. I've been several times in typical cities
 like Oxford and Cambridge, but I'm interested in visit other places
 an take photographs with my Leica R7 and Rollei 35.

 Thanks,

 Xavier Planellas
 Barcelona(Spain)

 Thanks, >>

There are several used Leica dealers across from the British National Museum.
They also have books.

Howard Waxman