Subject: [Leica] Contax G autofocus (was G system and Leica)
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@imaginet.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:13:20 +0100

Hi Rob,

(Apologies for changing the subject field but I forgot to complete it when I
posted my last message)

Yes I read this. It was not the problem in this case. You can see the
picture at http://www.jcberger.com/photography/contaxg01fr.html (sorry, the
text is in French but it's the last color picture of the page). Anyway, a
good point to the Contax AF is that it locks the trigger if it thinks it
can't focus. This time, it thought all was OK but it made a mistake.

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France