Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: recurring patterns
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 07:17:21 -0500

Just the other day I tried photographing some interesting outdoor stairways
with my M6 and 135.  In fact, I tried to create a stereo pair.  When I got
the slides back, the images were completely out of focus, not even close.
It turns out that when I focused on some vertical lines in the image
(banisters in the stairs), I superimposed two different lines.  In the
viewfinder, it was very easy to confuse them, thinking they were the same
object.

Dan C.