Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Friday FS
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:50:49 -0500

Frankster wrote:

> Patrick:
>
> I'd like to buy one of the "soft releases" from you. If you would mail
> me the release, I'll write a check and send it to you when it arrives.
> I'd like a black one if available for my M-6.
>
> Frank Becsi
> XXXX East 1XXnd Street
> Tulsa, OK 74137
>
> P.S. Is it possible to get it to me before next Friday? I'm leaving for
> vacation and won't be back for two weeks. I'd like to use the release
> during my vacation.

Frank,

I would definitely have the police check your house while you're on
vacation since everyone now knows where you live and when you'll be
gone. LUGgers are pretty honest (and anyway we know you'll have your
cameras with you) but you never know who's reading what. Word to the
wise. Have a great vacation.

- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/