Subject: Re: [Leica] My new Belgium home page
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:36:59 EST

As usual, I most enjoyed the mirror photos and the interesting play of objects
and people reflected. I even smiled at the scatological humor of the young man
at the wall as he obeyed the sign. Good work. It's a pleasure to visit your
site. Do you use xp2 often? Do you just have it processed or do you have it
all printed for yourself? When I shoot B&W contact sheets are usually
sufficient till something really pops out at me.
Happy holidays
Roger
Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan
USA