Subject: [Leica] Flash fill in with Leica M & Contax G.
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 13:19:55 +0100

Donal Philby wrote:

About the Contax G1.

>  Even the flash fill system is not
> controllable for anything buy neg film and snap shots.  Give me an "M"
> any day (except the day the house payment's due!).

And it is the same with the G2.

It's to bad :

- -that not obvious flash fill-in is so difficult to control with
both the Contax G, but the synchro speed is OK (1/200),

- -and that it's so easy to control it with the new Leica flash SF 20 on
both the M6 TTL and Classic, but the synchro is only 1/50.
:-(

I'm wondering which one will be the first to solve the problem:

The Contax G3 or the Leica M7 ?

Lucien