Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm from cosina?
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 13:43:33 +0800

Issac,

The lens in question is actually a 25mm - 'Snapshot-Skopar 25mm f/4.0'
in Cosina-speak.  It has no rangefinder coupling, but has three pre-set
distance click stops for snapshots: 3m, 1.5m and 1.0m.  It is a 7
elements/5 groups design, and the supplied finder has 4 elements in 4
groups.

As far as I know there is no distributor yet in the U.S.  I got my kit
from Japan directly.  You may like to check their website at
http://www.cosina.co.jp/bessa   You may not be able to read Japanese,
but at least the pictures are pretty.

JY