Subject: [Leica] M5 Body
From: "793582" <793582@idmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 15:41:13 -0800

I have an M5 body which has been recently CLA'ed and overhauled by
Kindermann Canada. It is in excellent and completely reliable working
condition. On a scale of 0 [completely scufffed, dinged, and dinted]  to 10
[untouched by human hands outside of the place of manufacturer], the body is
about an 8. I am comtemplating selling the body on account of lack of use
and for no other reason. I am in the pacific north west.

Could anyone please give me an idea of the fair resale value of this body?

Thanks

79.......