Subject: Re: [Leica] Swedish mini LUG-meet
From: Martin Howard <marho@ikp.liu.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:50:45 +0200

Hans Pahlen wrote:

> To confess, the things that made both mine and Martin's hearts beat a
> little faster, was Tom's black paint M2 and M3.

   --- THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE ---

Mr. Howard is currently hospitalized, suffering from a severe case
of Black M-mania.  Symptoms include foaming at the mouth, non-sensical
speech and unfocused eyes staring into space.  Partial recovery is
expected within the next year, following an expensive treatment program.

In the meantime, we request that any and all visitors please refrain
from carrying anything black, German, metallic, or any combination of
these.  Postcards, letters and email will be subject to censorship.

Until further notice, Mr. Howard's email messages will be handled by
a combination of automated proxys and the Mental Advisory and
Diagnostic group attached to this case.

   --- END AUTOMATED MESSAGE ---