Subject: [Leica] OT-Taglines: was Re: Leica & Contax test
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 06:25:17 -700

On 28 Mar 99, Mark Rabiner wrote, at least in part:

> It's interesting you guys/gals with the automatic quotes at the end of
> your posts. They shouldn't have anything to do with the rest of your post,
> they are automatic and random.

<snip>

Mine are random, Mark, but it's amazing how bang on they *can*
be to the post at times. Just the luck of the draw.

In my case, they range from light and humorous to glimpses into
what I think is worth stating about my particular beliefs in
whatever. Obviously, what I think, since I have chosen to include
them in my library of taglines.

Don't work so hard in trying to figure out a connection with the
post. Read it and either agree with it or cuss it and muse about
what a jerk I am.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Thought for the day:
        A Buddhist monk refused Novocaine
        when faced with root canal surgery.
        He wanted to transcend dental medication.