Subject: Re: [Leica] M6-TTL flash questions
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 03:44:26 +0800

Peter,

Is there any chance that your SCA 3501 module is faulty?  I have had a
few SCA module failures but the flash units have always been reliable.

The Nikon SC-17 off-camera TTL cord will work perfectly with either the
M6 TTL or R8.  A standard hot-shoe to hot-shoe socket cable will not
provide TTL flash control.

Joseph