Subject: Re: [Leica] I missed it.
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:21:27 -0500

At 12:48 PM 3/29/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear LUG,
 Then again, maybe I missed it.  So please, how might I
>avoid this in the future?  This is only my 6th roll using the
>rangefinder, and my focusing is gradually getting better, but could you
>all impart some of your wisdom as to how I can achieve quicker focus for
>street shooting?  I LOVE this camera, and considering the great shots
>I've gotten with it so far, I'm not going to let "the one that got
>away(maybe)" discourage me.  Although, it would be a shame.  Thanks in
>advance for your kind input.
>
>Sincerely,
>Paul Klingaman

Hi, Paul -

Get really good at estimating distances  :-)   Look at your subject.  Think
"That's about 10 feet."  Preset the distance before you bring the camera to
your eye.  Then at least you are in the ballpark.  You should be fine with
f/11 though.  I hope so!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP