Subject: Re: [Leica] High shutter speeds
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:46:13 -0600

At 12:46 PM 3/29/99 -0800, you wrote:
>It's a great feeling to make a well composed, interesting and sharp photograph
>while pushing the limits of available light.

Absolutely. I am still amazed at what I am getting as I get to know my M6
and 35 Summilux ASPH better and better. And you are right, this is not
easy. If it was, everybody would be doing it.

Speaking of available light, did you see William Albert Allard's latest
essay in National Geographic? I'll bet a majority was shot with the 35
Summilux ASPH.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch