Subject: [Leica] Using a goggled 35 on non-M3 M's ???
From: "Simon Pulman-Jones" <spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:04:32 +0100

Apologies if this question has been answered recently. I would like to know
how well a goggled 35 Summilux will work with M's other than the M3. I
assume that it will bring up the 50 frames and then reduce the
magnification. How does this look on an M2, M5 or M6? Will the rangefinder
focusing still remain accurate?

I'm sure I could work all this out from first principles, but I've been at
this computer for too long this morning and my brain is in too mushy a
state. I'd really appreciate a quick answer, because I have been offered a
goggled 35 Summilux for sale at a better price than I would normally hope to
find a non-goggled one.

Thanks.

Simon.