Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica & Contax test
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:59:23 -0800

	Martin,

	With all do respect, what I said was that you can't judge something
unless you really use it.  You can have an opinion on it but unless you have
used something, that fact that you know it is not for you is based on
pre-judgement.  While all humans are capable of prejudice, I prefer
inductivism in commenting on something since I have actually used and really
know its capabilities first hand as opposed to second or third hand.

	Peter K