Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V7 #97
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:43:20 -0500

Dave:

This is my favorite R. It is not overly burdened with toomanycontrolsitis
and the meter is analog. It can be used in manual mode or aperture priority
with spot or center weighed metering in either mode. You do NOT have to
consult an instruction book to figure out what to do. It also has an OFF
switch that locks the shutter. Batteries are easy to find sliver cells.

Ken Wilcox

- -----------------------
Could someone in the LUG give me a background course on the R3 MOT. I have
someone trying to sell one to me, but I need some info on what a good price
would be and maybe features/problems known with the system. For instance,
what type of battery does this camera use?

Thanks in advance. You could reply right to my email to save the rest of the
group from having to sift past it.

Dave
dstrang@up.net
Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA						          <wilcox@tir.com>