Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LEICAFLEX SL 2 FOR SALE
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:13:44 -0600 (CST)

Oh, hell, post anytime ya want....this group has even gotten
dead for a bunch of anal-retentive-lens-test-I-can-see-the-
difference-in-skylight-filters-geeks.....I used to even enjoy
everybody antagonizing Roger and Eric.....

BTW, For sale:
One 90 summicron, scratched all to hell, $1000 firm
One 90 Summicron, mint barrel and glass, $1000 firm
One Uv filter, beat up, dented, chipped, 55mm $100
same, mint, $100

Been using my Nikons....gotta 'feel' quality once in a while.
BTW, I shot a foggy summar and a mint current production 50
  summicron recently, can't see a dime's worth of difference...

Anybody got one of them Jimi Hendrix flowered camera straps
for sale?   I used to really like those...you know, the one
with the dog collar clips to clip in the split rings on my
black M3....
Oh, and I'll need one of them beaded macrame' bags to carry
my stuff in....Please, I wanna be Jim Marshall.....I already
got some dirty T-shirts and some patched holy jeans.....

yall get goin' again, I'm bored down in TX.....

:) :) :)
Cheers, Walt