Subject: [Leica] Lens Caps and Filters
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:57:28 +0200

Hello luggers,

I have to summicrons, 35 and 50 that went with 14268 caps.
I have the followin problems :
        i) when I use the hood (12524 and 12538), I have to remove it to put
the caps. I therefore always have to carry hoods in my pockets ...
        ii) I now have stuck UV filters on the lenses (B&W and Leica) but
with the filters, the 14268 caps do not fit anymore, they always fall.

I've heard that it exists caps that fit right on the hoods, do you know these?
Otherwise, what kind of system do you use?
TIA,
Thib.