Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: LEICAFLEX SL 2 FOR SALE
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 06:08:54 -0800

What makes this a "rogue" posting? We discussed this at length some time
ago. There is no rule limiting for sale postings to Fridays. There may, at
one time, have been some sort of agreement among some members to do so, but
it is certainly not binding and the membership has certainly changed since
this was the practice.

Post what you want, when you want. And lets stop trying to restrict what
others have to say. Use common courtesy in labelling your subject and if you
don't want to read something - use your delete key.

Bryan