Subject: Re: [Leica] The Modern TN
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:16:36 -0600

>Hadn't heard from you in a while! I hope this was not due to the change in
>Tennessee state law making it legal to take road kill !!

Well...now that you mention it I have added a few more dents to the front
of my truck, but heck those damn airbags keep blowing up everytime I run
over a deer, makes it hard as h*** to steer.  Last time they broke my
dern glasses!

You know we have a new state bird now...a mashed mocking bird plastered
to the yellow line.  ;)

Reminds me pf a photo I made in Georgia with my R6 about 7 years
ago...was working on a story on the Chattahoochie (SP?) river system.  we
were following the river from its head waters to the appalachiola (sp?)
bay.  Anyway on one of the back roads there was this road killed dog that
the department of transportation had painted the yellow line over.  I
thought it was funny in a twisted way and shot a pix of it and put it up
in the newsroom when I got back.....the ultimate in road kill indiginity.
 dead and painted over.....

BTW I'll be in Charlotte for the Panthers spring training camp give me a
shout if any of ya'll NC boys want to git together fer dinner.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mail to: mcclary@iname.com