Subject: [Leica] which M for me?
From: "Carlos Blanco" <cblanco@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 15:39:10 -0300

According to your lens requirements I think the option that better fits not
only your needs but also your budget will be an M2.
   Models before#1000000 don't bring time released shutter (I prefer those
models because the less gadgets you have the less the risk to have any
trouble with the camera) Some later M2 models bring the rewind crank. Once
you get accustomed to rewinding with the old system the crank seems weaker
and likely to get broken.

good luck
Arq. Carlos Blanco