Subject: Re: [Leica] I missed it.
From: "Gareth Jolly" <garethjolly@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:45:26 +1000

In the photograph of Krupps by Eisenstaedt, he is centred, his face in
shadow, hands held beneath his chin with his factory behind him.  He is
looking directly at the photographer.  It was taken in 1963.

If this is the one you are thinking of, it is definitely not Goebbels.  If
it isn't, I'd be interested in hunting the photo down.

Regards
Gareth