Subject: [Leica] Basketball pictures taken with M6 and R6
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 21:14:47 -0400

I posted a short web site with some of my images taken at the CIAU,
Canadian University Basketball Championships.  The top four pictures were
taken with a 90mm Summicron and an R6 using E200 at EI 320 and F2.4 and
1/250th.  The Western pictures were with the M6, Rapidwinder, and Noctilux
at F 1.8 and 1/500th.

I particularily like the top left picture of Bears 22, taken with the 90mm
Summicron.  The out of focus background because of the large aperture makes
the players really stand out.  I also like the Western player 42 picture
because of the expresion on the player's face and the decisive moment.  The
fast lenses allowed me to use E200, which makes much better images than 800
asa slide or print film.  The bottom two images were taken with Kodak
multispeed print film shot at EI 800 and pushed one stop.  The grain is
much more evident in these pictures.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/ciau.htm

Regards,

Robert