Subject: Re: [Leica] Paradise Garden (LONG!)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 15:48:51 -0600

At 11:05 AM 4/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I think that while there
>are certainly some universal moral and ethical standards, there are
>virtually none
>when it comes to art - or journalism.

I disagree. Journalism requires very high ethical standards. Not as it's
practiced by many today, but it's out there. And in abundance. You just
have to dig. Some of the most ethical people I know are photojournalists.
And it does my heart good. It's just too bad that so many in management
don't appreciate that. Or that some word folk don't seem to feel the same way.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Bumper Sticker: "Horn doesn't work; Watch for finger"