Subject: Re: [Leica] I missed it.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 00:13:04 -0600

At 07:17 AM 4/3/99 +0200, you wrote:
>And just as we allow, say, satire, surrealism, indeed all kinds of poetic
>justice in literary genres, so there must also be a place for "photographic
>justice" in photography, IMHO.

Well said.

I think history is much more interesting the fiction. I want to know the
truth about my heroes. I'm sorry that I caused some people to feel anger,
or pain, and I probably shouldn't have said what I did about Gene Smith. I
love his work, and respect him for what he went through. But he was a jerk
some times.

Aren't we all? Well most of us.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO