Subject: [Leica] Re: seeking M6 lens opinions/ 35mm 1.4 nonasph
From: DenizSaylan.Foto@t-online.de (D.Saylan)
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 11:37:14 +0200

Hi,

I changed from the Summicron 35mm /2.0 nonasph to the 35mm Summilux 1.4
nonasph. Though the lens is very good one thing started anger me more
and more since I didnīt spent attention by purchasing it: The Summilux
just focuses till 1 meter , the Summicron goes to 60 cm. First I
thought, the difference isnīt so much, but when you want go get close to
you subject, you will see how much these difference can be. So I sold
the Summilux nonasph again and bought the new 35mm Summicron asph, which
is a great piece of glas! I just love it and wouldnīt give it away
again. The new ASPH Summilux is to big and to heavy.

Cheers,

Deniz