Subject: Re: [Leica] Hedonists, "Polka Pigs", and Leicas Part 4
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 14:57:36 -0400

Tom:

While at Leica did you happen the hear when the R8 motor drive will be
available?  While you where away I shot the CIAU national Basketball
Championships in Halifax.  I used an R6 with motor, R8 with winder, and an
M6 with Noctilux and Rapid winder.  As I told the people on the LUG last
week, the Rapidwinder was quicker than the R8 winder.  I think it would do
close to three frames per second, as I was able to take two or three
pictures while the player was still in the air, shooting at the net.  My
best shot was taken with the M6, Noctilux, Rapidwinder combo and is on my
Noctilux web page.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Noctilux.htm

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/ciau.htm

As for the Heliar, did you get it in Canada?  I would try one if I could
get one in Canada.  I noticed a fellow Canadian Henning J Wulff also has one.

Regards,

Robert

 When at Leica/Solms the Top