Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: seeking M6 lens opinions/ 35mm 1.4 nonasph
From: Hans Pahlen <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 13:50:10 +0200

Thanks Deniz for your reply.
In fact you have made a point I have never thought of, the fact that the
shortest distance setting can be made even shorter because of DOF. I had to
try it out on my SLR to convince myself. Of course it is pretty obvious, I
just never thought of it before! That is creative use of imagination and
lenses!

Your picture 'Black & white' is really great. I have never been in New York
, but this picture captures this city as I see it in my mind. (I might go
to New York with my wife in late July).

Regards, Hans