Subject: Re: [Leica] how to be distreet?
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 19:02:49 -0400

4season wrote:

> [...]

Apparently, this right-handed, strap wrapped technique was how Robert
Frank worked. Pre-set. Prefocused. Camera discreetly out of sight until
moment of usage. Sometimes, I'll even walked with my hands clasped
behind my back, the left hand around the camera which is held in my
right as described above. The only problem I have with this is that it
makes it a little difficult to use my Rapidwinder.
- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/