Subject: Re: [Leica] 180 APO?
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 23:55:01 EDT

DonjR43198@aol.com writes:

<< Do you mean the 180 f/3.4 APO is sharper than the 180 f/2.8 APO?

No, I was not clear. I was talking about the 180, 2.8 Elmarit which is a very
good lens for general photography and not too expensive. The 3.4 is a higher
resoution lens. I have done comparisond with these two with both tech pan and
Kodachrome. The 3.4 is a little crisper across the field on distant subjects.
Color saturation is also a little better.
Bob Figlio