Subject: Re: [Leica] Astia vs. Provia
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:18:15 -0500

>I have
>been using Fuji Provia 100. I am wondering about Fuji Astia 100. Does
>anyone know what is the difference between these two films in terms of
>colour rendition, sharpness and contrast?

Astia is nice, but I think the Kodak E100SW is the best.  I have tried
others but keep coming back this new ektachrome...gosh 4 years ago I
would have sworn the only thing Kodak was good for was test loading a
developing reel...now it is my film of choice!

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mail to: mcclary@iname.com