Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm vs 21mm
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:59:02 EDT

I use both of these lenses and can highly recommend both.  Quality is very
similar in my experience.  I would say that if you don't have a 28, I would
suggest getting the 24.  It is not often discussed, but I find it very useful.

Tom Shea

<< I am considering the purchase of the 21mm ASPH or the 24mm ASPH. I
 currently have an M6TTL, 35mm ASPH Summicron and 50mm Summicron (all
 silver). >>