Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Nikon Coolscan and VueScan 1.4 imaging software
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 12:02:50 -0700

To "quote" a famous LUGger,

	"Oh, God, here we go again.  I just urge that before anyone weighs in
on this matter he or she checks the archives and the LUG FAQ page in advance
of passing gas at one another over the use of UV filt, er, strike that...
Mac vs PC.  Can we simply
leave it at, "some of us do use them and some of us don't"?"