Subject: Re: [Leica] Why Read "Shutterbug," Anyway?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 16:36:58 -0400

Bob Shell IS an active member of the Rollei List, incidentally.  He lives
around 50 miles from me, and I used to be his County Attorney, though we
have never met face-to-face.  We are FAX and E-mail acquaintances, of course.

I mentioned the LUG to him today, and he said that he simply doesn't have
the time for it.  (He shoots Rollei professionally, thus part of his
interest in the Rollei List.)

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!