Subject: Re: [Leica] shutterbug
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 06:30:20 -0700

Gary and Dawn Klein wrote:
snip
> I will admit this one thing about the wedding biz.  Its far too much
> pressure for me when you consider the contrast in what bride wants in the
> pre wedding sessions and what really happens on the  wedding day!   Well on
> top of that, just think of the pressure of hoping your Hassleblad 70mm
> magazine worked correctly after hearing one of the other photographers woes
> with that fickle magazine.  But it sure was handy for weddings.
>
> gck

I've shot some weddings and I had a father of the bride come up to me
and tell me he used to shoot them and with the 70mm back and once the
film didn't go through and no more weddings!
Mine always worked when there was film you could buy for it. I know off
topic/ another list/ send condolences or suggestions off list.
Mark Rabiner