Subject: [Leica] Re: Road hugging weight (totally off topic)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:38:09 -0700

That's exactly right Jeff... When you have a hundred different companies
competing for your business, it's amazing what can be built. Paper thin,
light weight, 14" XGA, CD, DVD, QRS, TUV, WXYZ. And when you have a
minuscule share of the market AND no competitive manufacturers, well... you
get what you get. Which ain't much!

Jim