Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson Photo 750 coming
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:34:13 -0400

At 08:19 AM 4/10/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Nathan,
>
>Have you tried Konica's paper. I hear it's supposed to be as good as Epson
>Photo paper. I, like you, have never found anything as good. But the Konica
>sounds interesting.
>
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>Today's subliminal thought is...

Eric and Nathan -

The Konica looks great!  It's heavier than the Epson -  more like real
photo paper.  Be sure you get the Konica QP in the black plastic package.
It's totally different from the other Konica papers.  I did read, however,
that it is even less archival than the Epson papers.  I doing my own
"window light" test.  I hope they'll come up with archival inks and papers
that are reasonably priced soon!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP