Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's right!
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 11:21:42 -0700

Mitch -

The Velvia was shipped to Fuji TruColor Lab yesterday (their processing
mailers are inexpensive and the quality has been very reliable over the
three years I've been using them). So I should have slides back in about a
week.

However, in the tradition of the cobbler whose family has no shoes, the
other half of my life as a programmer/analyst seems to have produced similar
results - i.e., no web site. I should be wrapping up the projects involving
over 200 Cibachrome prints in the next two weeks. Maybe then I can get back
to the PC for work other than e-mail and start a simple web site.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger
>datamaster@humboldt1.com writes:
>
>> I must have been reading your mind, Ted. Yesterday produced a rare
snowfall
>>  of almost four inches in the alpine meadows and forests near the "Lost
>>  Coast" just northeast of Cape Mendocino (that western most elbow of
Calif -