Subject: Re: [Leica] cops
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 21:57:32 -0500

At 04:38 PM 4/10/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Of course it doesn't work that way in the real world, but since this is
>the law it seems to me that the prior restraint rulings should in theory

Prior restraint is illegal. Period. In the U.S. And since this is an
international list, I'm sure our friends couldn't care less. So This is my
last post on this subject. :-)

The press has special protection in publishing material, not in recording
it, except where specific laws provide for it (as in California!)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You know how to make God laugh? Make a plan. - Anonymous