Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 8x32 Trinovid binoculars
From: "Terry Price (Edgecombe-Coles House)" <terry@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 11:03:25 -0400

I recently found a pair of mint Leitz Wetzlar 7x50s, about 35 years old.
These are a bit bulky but incredibly sharp. I have never used a nicer pair
of binoculars. I can see clearer details with them than with my Zeiss
10x50s which are no slouches either. I can easily pick out 4 seperate moons
of Jupiter on a clear night.

Terry